How does a company put promotional products to good use to help grow their business? Here are a few marketing and sales ideas on how you can make the most of promotional products for your company.
· Company Logo Apparel – Wearing your company’s logo on your apparel increases visibility. Logo apparel can be used as part of a uniform or to boost company moral used as incentive gifts. It is also a unique way to provide a united look during corporate outings such as company sponsored golf outings or to company picnics.
· As A Gift For Purchasing – This is a very effective strategy to increase brand recognition and in turn sales. Promotional products can be purchased to be used as an incentive if an item is purchased. Car dealerships add incentives all the time. If you purchase this car before the end of the month we will throw in a car caddy. The caddy is then used in the car, keeping the dealership top of mind. Another thing promotional product incentives offer is something free with an immediate incentive if purchased immediately.
· Mail Incentives – Direct mail is not always the most effective promotional tool especially when they go unread because of lack of interest to open. However paired with a promotional product that adds interest to inquiring minds wanting to see what is included, direct mail techniques can be effective. When an envelope arrives at our house with a surprise inside we rip it open. Everyone loves free stuff and when it is useful it’s even better.
· As A Way Of Saying Thank You – This works for customers, clients and employees. Corporate apparel with the company logo embroidered on it is a terrific way to thank someone for a job well done, for making a large purchase or for giving you a deal on supplies.
· Tradeshows and Giveaways - Promotional items are a terrific way to get your company name out at tradeshows. One popular method is offering a logo branded item that is larger for a raffle or drawing. This does two things; gets you names, addresses and phone numbers on the raffle ticket and help create suspense and interest. Along with this use fun trade show promotions for people to use and enjoy. Something simple like a pen or a magnet will be used and will keep your corporate name in eye sight.
· Sales Calls – It is nice to have something to offer once you have met with someone to discuss your business and what you have to offer. Traditionally business cards are left. Why not use some type of confectionery treat behind to say thanks and to keep your visit fresh in the clients mind and set apart from other sales people he has visit.
· Sporting Events – A 5k or fun run event is the perfect place to show your support for the community while offering a useful item for participants. Water bottles, head bands, first aid kits, sunscreen or bug spray are all promotional products that fit the event, are useful and get your companies name in the hands of participants.